Monday 18 November 2013

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan - Review

I know I am a little late to jump on the bandwagon with this one but never the less it does deserves a full post review by itself and its long overdue
 


One word to describe this tan.... wow! On so many levels, the colour, the development time, the smell, the price...the list just goes on.

I am not a huge false tan wearer. I have bottles upon bottles of different ones and I never normally finish one. I wear it very occasionally but when I do it tends to be for special occasions and I need to have it looking flawless so I have never really tried anything but high-end brands like St. Tropez, Fake Bake, Lancôme etc. but when I saw the hype surrounding Coco Brown tan I was intrigued and had to try it!

Colour:
One of my favourite things about this is you can really achieve whatever colour you want, leave it on for 1 - 3 hours and you will have a lovely medium - dark golden glow, I found leaving it on over night gave a deeper tan colour but not umpa-lumpa looking! Love the colour of this!

Application:
This applies like a dream! Its mouse formation reminds me a lot of St. Tropez moose but I found that this actually absorbs better into the skin. It doesn't leave you sticky after application and its so easy to apply!

Smell:
As soon as you squirt out the moose you can smell the gorgeous scent of Tahitina Gardinia that doesn't leave you until you wash off the excess.

Wear and Tear:
So it applies brilliantly, it looks great, doesn't smell half bad...there must be a catch. Nope! This is when I knew I would be using Coco Brown for a long time, it wore off my skin so well.. After 2 - 3 showers although the tan had faded it was still completely even, after 4 - 5 showers and using Coco Brown Scrub it was gone and not a trace left in sight! Very impressive

Price:
At €7.99 I can hardly believe how good this is!

Me wearing Coco Brown 1 hour Tan (I left it on over night before this)
 
 
 
Other products available from the Coca Brown range
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post I would love to hear....