Monday 22 July 2013

My Summer Essentials - Number 2 Emoji Micro - Pedi (Review)

The sun is out and the toes are on show - who wants dry, hard, flaky feet?...Nobody!!

I bought the Micro-Pedi by Emjoi last summer after reading great things about it in magazines. It is an at-home solution for rough, dry skin on the bottom of your feet. If you want a quick and easy problem solver to a dry skin situation, you will achieve very similar results to a salon pedicure with this product.





The Micro-Pedi is a handheld battery operated device powered by two AA batteries. It comes with two interchangeable heads - the pink is for coarse grit and the blue is for extra coarse. I don't know why anyone would use the pink one, once you see the results from the blue head, the pink one will never live up to it for you.





The sandpaper-like heads rotates against wherever the hard skin is on your feel and buffs away dry, dead skin cells. After a couple of minutes your left with a layer of smooth skin! This is different than the other pedicure solutions like pedi-egg, they can be really damaging for your skin and can sometimes cause more  cracks that there was before but this is pressure sensitive so will cut out of you press too hard, to prevent over-zealous removal of healthy skin. Its more about repetition to get rid of the really coarse skin.


You would probably get 3 - 4 uses out of this before you would have to replace the head. You can buy replacement heads that come in packs of two, either 2 pink heads or 2 blue heads whichever you prefer.

I bought this in Boots for €49.99 and you can get the replacement heads online for €12.99. I have yet to see anywhere stocking the replacement heads in store which I find odd considering most pharmacies sell the device itself.

This is a definitely one of my summer essentials, I use it so much, it just takes two minutes and give fantastic results! What do you use to get your feet nice and smooth? Would love to hear what other people find works best and if  you have found nothing to be that great and haven't tried this it's most definitely worth a look!

Ashley :)


Lets be friends....



4 comments:

  1. Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using
    for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress
    because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking
    at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you
    could point me in the direction of a good platform.


    Feel free to surf to my web page; African Mango Premium Cleanse (http://linkmania.mobi/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! The blog platform is from blogger.com, its powered by google. I have also used wordpress before for a different blog but found this one better. You have more freedom with the layout and design! I hope this helps! :)

      Delete
  2. The MICRO Pedi is an at-home solution for rough, dry skin on the bottoms of your feet. If you're not a regular spa goer and want a quick, easy solution that you can do yourself - without a professional pedicure - this is a great option. I an vouch for the fact you really can achieve salon-similar results from this product, and I've always been a skeptic when it comes to DIY pedicures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This emjoi micro pedi works great. I'm using this pedicure tool from more than one year.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post I would love to hear....