Friday 4 April 2014

The Mother of Facemasks GlamGlow SuperMud Mask - Review

After trying (and loving) the GlamGlow YouthMud mask I was dying to try the SuperMud version. Admittingly I didn't know what the difference was between the two, or what to expect from this one but from my previous Glam Glow experience and from skimming through the ingredient list that I had to try this!


This contains six of the most major pore-cleaning acids you can put on your face: glycolic, salicylic, mandelic, lactic, pyruvic and azelaic. I am no beauty therapist but from my own beauty nerdy googling I do know these are fab for your pores. Thats not all, I also read that its proprietary charcoal clay absorbs 500 times its own mass in bacteria, oil, and toxins, and contains acne-fighting licorice root and peppermint plant, and skin-calming chamomile, aloe vera, and cucumber—among other ingredients. Needless to say I was excited!


 I smoothed a thin layer over my face and as it began to dry it became darker in areas where I was most oily like my nose and a couple of blemishes.




After leaving it on for 15 - 20 minutes, I rinsed it off and I felt like I had just come home from having a facial! That is when I gave it the title 'The Mother of Face masks' that's what it is! This stuff is seriously amazing. It draws out the thick oils clogging up my pores and blemishes, but unlike some other clay masks it didn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight after using it.

I have since used it as a spot treatment on its own and it works brilliantly for this!

The only thing you could class as a con with this amazing product is the price. It retails online for €45 but if you are like me and don't mind spending money on something that is definitely worth it then you need this product in your life!

I will keep a look out for when its on special etc. and post about it on my Facebook or Twitter so make sure to follow me on both!

I love face masks so let me know in the comments what ones I should try next!

Ashley x


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post I would love to hear....