Sunday 22 December 2013

Irish Beauty Bloggers Secret Santa Reveal

As this is my first year as a beauty blogger I was super excited to get involved in the Irish Beauty Bloggers Secret Santa. The wonderful Aisling from Total Makeup Addict organised it and wow did she do a great job! From the research into it and actually managing it... hats off, big time!

I love shopping and buying gifts for people and as this was for beauty bloggers it made it even better, you can see what I got Girl_Friday from Girlfridays Beauty Blog on her reveal post.

When my package arrived from the lovely Lauren Marie from Makeup by Lauren Marie I was so excited! I received the Essie Winter 2013 Collection and the Barry M Natural Glow Pallet


I love Essie nail polishes and this trio of minis are the kind of shades I always gravitate towards! They are all really wearable and I don't own anything like the gray shade called Parka Perfect so thats a bonus! The other shades Shearling Darling and Toggle are perfect for this time of year so I predict a lot of use over the Christmas holidays! Lauren actually did a full review of these so you can check that out.

I have never tried any other products from Barry M apart from their nail polish, which I love! I cant wait to try out this eye shadow and blush pallet. All the shades are gorgeous neutrals which I just can't get enough of regardless of the time of year. I love the mixture of shimmers and matts in this pallet. I haven't tried these yet but when I do I will let you know!


Thanks Lauren for my gift and a huge thank you to Aisling for organising this brilliant Secret Santa!

Ashley :)
Other places you can find me....


2 comments:

  1. LOVE what you got! The palette looks so pretty! hope you enjoy using everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Barry M palettes are all meant to be amazing - Hope you have a fab Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post I would love to hear....