1. Wash your face every night before bed! This is sooooo important! You can read all about why in my post on 'Sleeping in Your Makeup Can Age Your Skin by 10 Years'
2. Throw out your mascara every three months! Its like a breeding ground for bacteria...ewwww. If you notice it starting to smell throw it out sooner!
3. Use a moisturiser that contains SPF every day! Even if its cloudy and dull...the UV rays can still reach you!
4. Exfoliate your face and body once a week. I would obviously use a different product on my face than I would on my body but they should both be done once a week!
5. Clean your makeup brushes once a week! If your using your makeup brushes on someone else or if someone takes a lend of one of them, you know how us girls are.. you should really clean them after every use! I hold my hands up here and say that this is one I will be adding to my list, I'm atrocious when it comes to this!
6. Moisturize after every shower. I know there are times when you just don't have time to be loading on the lotion and waiting for it to dry before you can dress but we should all try a little harder this year! I am dying to try out the Nivea in shower moistureiser for the 'big rush' mornings.
7. When applying your daily and nightly moisturiser apply it to both your face and neck! You will thank me in 10 years time :)
8. Commit to a skin care routine. You should try new skin care products out for at least 2 weeks as this is how long it can take to see results. This is another one I will be adding to mine, being faithful to a skincare routine is so hard when your exposed to so many reviews and product launches!
9. Use a heat protector spray before using any heat on your hair! We should all be doing what we can to protect those luscious locks!
10. Use eye cream! If you dont already you should definitely start!
So ladies, what ones are you going to try for the remainder of 2014?
Other places you can find me....