Sunday 9 February 2014

Penny's Fashion & Accessories - Five Favourite Finds

So recently I have been lacking blog inspiration big time. Today while I browsed the racks in Pennys for winter sun outfits it got me thinking... I know us Irish girls love our fab Penny's finds I am going to start a weekly or maybe a biweekly post on my favorite picks from Penny's. Here's the first one!


Distressed Skinny Jeans
LOVE these distressed jeans! The quality is seriously good for their €19 price tag. I have picked up a couple of pairs of jeans from Pennys, granted they are not going to last you a year, they do however look much more expensive than they cost. I think Penny's is perfect for buying things that you know you wouldn't wear all year round and the chances are by next year they will be way out of fashion anyway. These ones are perfect for taking you into the spring months and can be dressed up and down. 

New York Apple Top
I love to lounge (maybe a little too much) and feel comfortable, this burgundy three quarter sleeve top is perfect for just that! At €8 where would you be going!?

Dramatic Oversize Gold Necklace
This may be a little OTT for some but it caught my eye today. I can see this fitting perfectly with a plain black top or dress and would do a brilliant job at completely dressing up an outfit. Well worth €8 anyway! 

Tribal Print Ballet Pumps
If you are a ballet pump wearer or even if you ever have a need for flat shoes these are a must! They are only €7! Imagine being able to buy a pair of shoes this fab for SEVEN EURO! One tip I will give you with Pennys flats is they are more times than not a much smaller fit than other shoes from there so you may need to go a size up!

Heart Double Chain Necklace
I am a huge fan of dainty jewelry and these are just so cute! They are perfect for everyday wear and look much more expensive than their €3 price tag! 


Have you picked up a fab value find recently? Would love to hear what!

Ashley :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post I would love to hear....