Tuesday 11 February 2014

Beyonce Releases Couples Underwear

Beyonce has just released 'gay inclusive' underwear and just in time for Valentines Day! When I read this first I thought...what the hell is 'gay inclusive' supposed to mean? Instead of the usual 'His and Hers' themed accessories out this time of year Beyonce has stepped it up with 'Yours and Mine' underwear. LOVE this idea!


Priced around the €35 mark you can choose from either boxers or boy shorts, in whatever combination you want. Both styles come with the words 'Yours' and 'Mine' on them so all loved up couples can get in on the action.
If your planning to play dress up on February 14th, I am not sure these are going to be quite as sexy as your significant other had in mind but I am sure they will be damn comfy!

Available online here

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post I would love to hear....