Sunday 11 August 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush Review (My new blush obsession)

This is a big time product rave from me! I have always put cream blush under the 'not going to work for me' heading as I thought the staying power and dewiness wouldn't mix well with my medium coverage foundation. Also, I never really thought the pigment was that great on any of the ones I had tried. That all changed for me last week when I indulged in a Boots 3 for 2 on Bourjois products and picked up the new Cream Blush in shade 02 Healthy Glow. I LOVE IT!


First of all Im really liking the packaging, the 4 different shades come in small posts that are colored the same as the shade and have a little mirror inside which is always handy for the makeup bag. 



The quality and pigment of this blush is amazing and the constancy is what I think I love most about it. When your applying it to your cheeks with your finger straight from the pot it feels very creamy but once blended it gives a powered finish to your cheeks. 

Another thing I love about this is how build-able it is, you can use it for a light flush look during the day and then apply more to get a stronger shade for at night. Here is a picture of swatches with one coat, 2 coats and 3 coats of the blush to show you how well it builds. 

I found this to have really good staying power both during the day and out at night, it lasts brilliantly. They are €10.49 each which I think is amazing value for the quality of the product. 

Let me know what your favorite blush is...I'm having a bit of a blush phase this month! 

Ashley :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post I would love to hear....