Friday 26 July 2013

Holly Willoughby & Her Budget Beauty Secrets



Ok so I didn't meet Holly Willoughby myself :( My dad has though and he say's she is just as lovely in person as on the TV! I read an article about her where she revels all her beauty secrets and I thought I would summarize for you!

While Holly can afford all the lavish products on the market you will be pleased to know that some of her most favorite you can pick up down in your local boots!



Sanctuary Spa 2 Day Moisture Shower Oil

Holly loves this because she can just get out of the shower and doesn't have to moisturise, she likes anything that's quick and easy so I can see why she would love this. I haven't tried this out myself so I can't vouch and say it has the same effect as moisturising after showering but its on my list to test so watch out for a review soon. Its €11/£6.99 and available from Boots.

Sanctuary Spa 4 Day Long Moisture Oil Scrub

For a body scrub Holly uses another Sanctuary Spa product. The name of this is what really sells it for me, I'm often fearful of trying new scrub as they can sometimes be very harsh and leave your skin feeling raw something about the '4 Day Moisture Oil' part of the name tells me this is going to leave you feeling fab! It's €12.99/ £10.00 and I will let you know how I get on with this too! 

Lancome Liner Plume High Definition | MAC Speed Dial Lipstick 
MAC Red to Shop Lipstick
These are Holly s go to's for a night out with the girls. She really likes the felt-tip on the Lancome liner (€28/£22) as it gives her more control over the line and she loves to wear a flick on a night out. Depending on the occasion she sometimes chooses something bright for her lips like MACs Speed Dial, a really nice creamy pink colour or MACs Red to Shop a bright and vibrant shade. MAC lipsticks are €18/£15


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleaner 

I was so happy to hear that Holly Willoughby swears by this too! I got this product for the first time a couple of years ago and believe me it is as good as the hype it caused. If you haven't tried this, you need to! I think this deserves a full review so I'll do this as my next product review! You can buy it online at LizEarl.com for €17.99 + PP of €7.99, so its not the cheapest of cleansers but definitely worth the money!


Oral-B 3D White Luxe
To keep that Hollywood smile beaming and fresh Holly uses this Oral-B toothpaste. She likes the way it keeps the dentist happy by beating tarter and does the job at keeping her teeth white, it's important for her to have a fresh, bright, shiny smile for everyone first thing in the morning on "This Morning"

I can't wait to get my hands on the Santuary Spa products, its not a brand that every really appealed to be but after hearing what Holly had to say about it I am definitally giving some of their products a chance. As always I will let you know what I think! 

You can read the full interview here


Lets be friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post I would love to hear....