Friday 12 July 2013

Product Review - Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

I bought this product about two weeks ago now and have used this every single day since. Granted the first couple of days I was using it for trial purposes, now I find myself reaching for this over any other foundation every morning.



It has SPF 18 and it's description as a 'light perfecting radiance foundation' fits this product perfectly. The foundation is designed to adapt to your skin tone so you get an even color match and I have to say it looks really natural and gives the perfect amount of day time coverage for me! It is quite runny in texture but coverage is definitely build-able, this is not a high-coverage foundation so if you like a full coverage look all the time this may not be for you.



It blends brilliantly and wears really well, with a staying power for me around 6 hours and after that touch ups were needed. However one of my favorite things about Match Perfection is that you can leave it for more than 6 hours and it won't wear off your face unevenly, at the end of a long 12 hour day its more or less gone but definitely isn't blotchy! 



 Without make-up


Wearing just Rimmel Match Perfection

The finished look 




I am not saying its as good as some of my favorite high end products but for under a tenner I don't think you can go wrong! 

This is perfect for: Someone who likes a natural and radiant glowing look

Let me know if you tried this and what you thought of it. Also, if you have any recommendations for similar foundations let me know! 

Ashley :)

Lets be friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post I would love to hear....